Bathrooms Midsomer Norton
For bathrooms in Midsomer Norton, choose Firenza Kitchens & Bathrooms Ltd for top-quality solutions. Our professional and experienced team design, supply and fit bathrooms efficiently and at a convenient time for you. Whether you would like contemporary or traditional styles, we will have what you’re looking for. From Roca, Burlington, Roman Showers and Vado through to Miller, HiB, Rak, VitrA, Calypso and Eco Furniture, we work with top suppliers to ensure your complete satisfaction. Get in touch with us today for further information.
Our bathroom fitters offer the complete design and installation service, right through to the tiling of your new bathroom. If you are uncertain on which style and design will meet your requirements, our expert team will be happy to advise you. We serve customers in Midsomer Norton and the surrounding areas, including Radstock, Wells, Farrington Gurney, Paulton, Chilcompton and Holcombe.
Here at Firenza Kitchens & Bathrooms Ltd, our bathroom designers give bathrooms a new lease of life. If you are fed up with your dated bathroom, we can transform it into a fresh, modern new space you’ll enjoy. Whether you are planning on selling your property or want to update your new home, we provide incredible transformations.
Toilets and Sinks
Visit Our Bathroom Showroom
Visit our spectacular showroom today to see our bathroom range on offer! Our new tile and bathroom showroom has 5 bays of bathrooms, in several designs, so you will find a style to suit your bespoke requirements.
Measuring Your Bathroom
What you’ll need:
- Tape Measure
Before your start:
- Start by snapping a few photos of your room to give our designers a helping hand later on
- Make sure you write down all your measurements in millimetres (mm)
- Keep it simple by writing your dimensions as width x height x depth (W x H x D)
Lets Get Started
Using your pencil and ruler, make a rough drawing of your room’s shape, including any windows, doors and permanent fixtures (like pillars, balustrades etc.)
Take your tape measure and make a note of your room’s dimensions. Start with your walls, windows and doors, working carefully round the room so you don’t miss anything important. If your room isn’t a classic square shape, measure the shorter walls too.
As well as taking measurements, mark any old or new light switches and power points on your drawing, along with service points – like plumbing, gas or electricity and existing utilities (if any), from boilers to sinks.
Have you got a sloping roof in your kitchen? Getting an accurate height measurement is really important – so take note of the ceiling’s shortest and tallest points for accuracy. If you’ve missed any of the distances between your windows and walls or floors, now’s your chance to grab those too.
Front Elevation Example
Tips for a perfect plan
For a room you’ll love forever, tailor it around the three P’s – people, purpose and passion.
- People: How many people will be using it, day in and day out
- Purpose: What will it’s main use be
- Passion: What do you love about your current room, and what would you prefer to change
Additionally, it’s worth taking a second to think about where your utilities and accessories will go within your kitchen space beforehand.
- Space: You’ll want to leave enough room between islands and worktops to move around easily
- Support: From sinks to cookers, it’s best to make sure you’ve got study worksurfaces under or around your appliances
- Safety: Placing and installing your appliances can be a difficult job, so we always recommend an engineer, plumber or electrician to do the work for you.
Contact Firenza Kitchens & Bathrooms Ltd
Contact Firenza Kitchens & Bathrooms Ltd today if you require bathrooms in Midsomer Norton and the surrounding areas.