Bedrooms Midsomer Norton
For bedrooms in Midsomer Norton, look no further than Firenza Kitchens & Bathrooms Ltd. We work with leading brands, from Volante and Hoxton through to Crown Imperial and LifeSpace to ensure stunning transformations. With our excellent local reputation, you can rest assured we will provide first-class solutions. Moreover, our committed, professional and experienced team work closely with you to ensure your complete satisfaction with the final results. With our variety of colours, materials and approaches, we promise to optimise your space and deliver a seamless finish. Get in touch today for further information.
Whether you need a complete suite fitted or a standout new piece, our bedroom fitters can do it all. There are many reasons why you should choose our company, including:
- We offer services and solutions of the utmost quality
- We are the go-to company for fully bespoke design services
- Our suites and pieces are beautiful, yet affordable
- We have experience in working with all types of properties
- Our team have the skills and expertise to provide bedroom layout and storage advice and guidance
Our bedroom designers listen closely to your individual needs to create custom-made bedrooms, ensuring your total satisfaction with the end results. We are proud to serve Midsomer Norton and the nearby areas, including Radstock, Wells, Farrington Gurney, Paulton, Chilcompton and Holcombe. Just a few of the products we offer include:
- Storage solutions
Volante Sliding Doors
View Our Showroom
View our showroom today to find the perfect bedroom choice for your home!
Measuring Your Bedroom
What you’ll need:
- Tape Measure
Before your start:
- Start by snapping a few photos of your room to give our designers a helping hand later on
- Make sure you write down all your measurements in millimetres (mm)
- Keep it simple by writing your dimensions as width x height x depth (W x H x D)
Lets Get Started
Using your pencil and ruler, make a rough drawing of your room’s shape, including any windows, doors and permanent fixtures (like pillars, balustrades etc.)
Take your tape measure and make a note of your room’s dimensions. Start with your walls, windows and doors, working carefully round the room so you don’t miss anything important. If your room isn’t a classic square shape, measure the shorter walls too.
As well as taking measurements, mark any old or new light switches and power points on your drawing, along with service points – like plumbing, gas or electricity and existing utilities (if any), from boilers to sinks.
Have you got a sloping roof in your kitchen? Getting an accurate height measurement is really important – so take note of the ceiling’s shortest and tallest points for accuracy. If you’ve missed any of the distances between your windows and walls or floors, now’s your chance to grab those too.
Front Elevation Example
Tips for a perfect plan
For a room you’ll love forever, tailor it around the three P’s – people, purpose and passion.
- People: How many people will be using it, day in and day out
- Purpose: What will it’s main use be
- Passion: What do you love about your current room, and what would you prefer to change
Additionally, it’s worth taking a second to think about where your utilities and accessories will go within your kitchen space beforehand.
- Space: You’ll want to leave enough room between islands and worktops to move around easily
- Support: From sinks to cookers, it’s best to make sure you’ve got study worksurfaces under or around your appliances
- Safety: Placing and installing your appliances can be a difficult job, so we always recommend an engineer, plumber or electrician to do the work for you.
Contact Firenza Kitchens & Bathrooms Ltd
Call Firenza Kitchens & Bathrooms Ltd if you require bedrooms in Midsomer Norton or a surrounding area.