Kitchens Midsomer Norton
For kitchens in Midsomer Norton, make Firenza Kitchens & Bathrooms Ltd your first call. We are proud to design, supply and expertly fit our Firenza range and Crown kitchens. From traditional to modern, painted or wooden, matt or gloss, our kitchens are available in several styles to meet all tastes and requirements. With our extensive industry experience and commitment to quality, we have come to be a reputable and trusted company. Moreover, we always provide efficient services, for an affordable price. Get in touch with us today to make any further enquiries.
Our kitchen designers will work closely with you to create a kitchen design that meets your individual tastes, to ensure your complete satisfaction. A member of our professional team will be able to come to your property and measure the available space to create the ideal kitchen for your home.
Here at Firenza Kitchens & Bathrooms Ltd, we can design, supply and fit your kitchen to the highest standards of craftsmanship. If you are based in Midsomer Norton or a surrounding area, including Radstock, Wells, Farrington Gurney, Paulton, Holcombe or Chilcompton, we extend our services to you.
We are proud to offer our clients our very own Firenza bespoke kitchens. Whether you would like a classic or contemporary look to your space, we promise to have the perfect design for you.
Here at Firenza Kitchens & Bathrooms Ltd, we supply and fit Crown Kitchens, a high-quality kitchen range:
We design, supply and fit a range of worktops, including:
Visit Our Kitchen Showroom
Visit our beautiful kitchen showroom today to see how your kitchen can be transformed!
Measuring Your Kitchen
What you’ll need:
- Tape Measure
Before your start:
- Start by snapping a few photos of your room to give our designers a helping hand later on
- Make sure you write down all your measurements in millimetres (mm)
- Keep it simple by writing your dimensions as width x height x depth (W x H x D)
Lets Get Started
Using your pencil and ruler, make a rough drawing of your room’s shape, including any windows, doors and permanent fixtures (like pillars, balustrades etc.)
Take your tape measure and make a note of your room’s dimensions. Start with your walls, windows and doors, working carefully round the room so you don’t miss anything important. If your room isn’t a classic square shape, measure the shorter walls too.
As well as taking measurements, mark any old or new light switches and power points on your drawing, along with service points – like plumbing, gas or electricity and existing utilities (if any), from boilers to sinks.
Have you got a sloping roof in your kitchen? Getting an accurate height measurement is really important – so take note of the ceiling’s shortest and tallest points for accuracy. If you’ve missed any of the distances between your windows and walls or floors, now’s your chance to grab those too.
Front Elevation Example
Tips for a perfect plan
For a room you’ll love forever, tailor it around the three P’s – people, purpose and passion.
- People: How many people will be using it, day in and day out
- Purpose: What will it’s main use be
- Passion: What do you love about your current room, and what would you prefer to change
Additionally, it’s worth taking a second to think about where your utilities and accessories will go within your kitchen space beforehand.
- Space: You’ll want to leave enough room between islands and worktops to move around easily
- Support: From sinks to cookers, it’s best to make sure you’ve got study worksurfaces under or around your appliances
- Safety: Placing and installing your appliances can be a difficult job, so we always recommend an engineer, plumber or electrician to do the work for you.
Contact Firenza Kitchens & Bathrooms Ltd
Contact Firenza Kitchens & Bathrooms Ltd today for more information on kitchens in Midsomer Norton and the surrounding areas.